Tickets go on sale

12-Apr-2017

 

World Rugby U20 Championship 2017 kicks off on May 31 in Georgia. The Future Starts of World Rugby from twelve strongest Under 20 teams including Junir Lelos will compete in the largest annual age grade tournament in Tbilisi and Kutaisi from May 31 to June 18.

 

Tournament is played in 5 match days. The group stage (May 31, June 4, June 8) will take place in Tbilisi (Avchala Stadium) and Kutaisi (AIA Arena); Play Offs and Finals will be held in Tbilisi at Avchala and Mikheil Meskhi Stadiums.

 

CHECK OUT ALL FIXTURES HERE >>>

 

TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE >>>

 

Tickets will be sold in two stages. Stage one starts on April 12th, during which 60 percent of all match day tickets, including play offs and finals will be sold. The remaining 40 percent will go on sale from May 12th

Back  
 
 
Georgian time
 

Continental Schield 2017

Batumi -

GEO Date & Time

14/10

17.00

A

Rovigo ITA

27:31

21/10

15.00

H

Heidelberg GER

33:16

09/12

18.00

A

Viadana ITA

27:31

16/12

15.00

H

Timisoara ROM

0:0

"A"

Pts

F-A

T

TMS ROM

13

+41

11/04

RVG ITA

11

+37

11/07

HDL GER

8

-9

04/09

VDN ITA

6

-28

09/12

"B"

Pts

F-A

T

BTM GEO

8

+9

11/10

CLV ITA

7

+21

10/06

PDV ITA

6

-3

05/04

LSB POR

4

-68

06/15

Team competes with its pool-rivals, but ...
does NOT play them!
Top two from each pool go to Play-Off

Georgia Big 10 * 2017-18

After ROUND 10

Pts

F-A

W - L * D

$

Aia Kutaisi

38

+147

9-1

2

Lelo Saracens Tb

36

+96

8-2

4

Lokomotivi Tb

33

+87

7-2

5

Jiki Gori ^

28

+26

5-4*1

6

Batumi Batumi

28

+96

5-3*1

6

Kharebi Rustavi

23

-34

5-4*1

1

Akademia Tbilisi

20

+9

3-7

8

Armazi Marneuli

15

-59

2-7*1

5

Armia Tbilisi

9

-140

2-8

1

Bagrati Kutaisi

5

-228

1-9

1

On better ^ Head-to-Head | * Try countback

Autumn Tests 2017

GEORGIA -

GEO Date & Time

Sat

11/11

18.00

Dinamo

Canada

54:22

Sat

18/11

18.30

Cardiff

Wales

06:13

Sat

25/11

18.00

Vake

USA

21:20


Tour of Americas 2017

GEORGIA -

GEO Date & Time

Sat

11/06

01.00

Calgary

Canada

13:0

Sat

18/06

03.00

Atlanta

USA

21:17

Sat

24/06

23.15

Jujuy

Argentina

29:45

Georgia Big 10 * 2016-17

Premiership Play-off

Q2

Lelo Sara #4

15:5

Lokomotivi #5

Q1

Aia #3

7:13

Akademia #6

QF

Jiki #1

25:6

Batumi #2

EF

Akademia

26:31

Lelo Saracens

PF

Batumi

11:9

Lelo Saracens

GF

Jiki

28:22

Batumi

Jiki, who fields senior team since 2010,
won the Title for the first time!

8/04 @ 16.10

Pts

F-A

  W - L * D

$

Jiki Gori

61

+204

12-5*1

11

Batumi Batumi ^

59

+186

12-4*2

7

Aia Kutaisi

59

+126

13-5

7

Lelo Saracens Tb

58

+114

11-4*3

8

Lokomotivi Tb

51

+86

10-6*2

7

Akademia Tbilisi

42

=0

  9-9

6

Armia Tbilisi

37

-78

  8-10

5

Bagrati Kutaisi

22

-303

  4-14

6

Armazi Tbilisi ^

19

-168

  3-14*1

5

Qochebi Bolnisi

19

-167

  3-14*1

5

 ^  on better Head-to-Head

Top 6 qualified for Premiership Playoff
Qochebi relegated; Kharebi Rustavi are back into BIG 10
Armazi twice defeated Iveria Tbilisi to stay up

*Rugby Europe* Champs 2017

GEORGIA -

GEO Date & Time

Sat

11/02

18.00

Bruxelles

Belgium

$ 31:6

Sun

19/02

15.00

Rustavi

Germany

$ 50:6

Sat

04/03

19.00

Valladolid

Spain

20:10

Sun

12/03

18.00

Tbilisi Dinamo

Russia

28:14

Sun

19/03

17.00

Bucuresti

Romania

$ 7:8

ROMANIA reclaimed ANTIM IVERIANUL CUP

COMPLETED

Pts

F-A

TF

PF

 W-L

$

Romania ^

19

+44

16

122

4-1

3

Georgia

19

+92

19

136

4-1

3

Spain

13

+37

9

91

3-2

1

Russia

9

-10

14

107

2-3

1

Germany

8

-80

14

121

2-3

0

Belgium

2

-83

7

70

0-5

2

^  on better Head-to-Head

Autumn Tests 2016

GEORGIA -

GEO Date & Time

Sat

12/11

15.00

Vake

Japan

22:28

Sat

19/11

15.00

Vake

Samoa

20:16

Sat

26/11

18.30

Kilmarnock

Scotland

16:43


gallery

Rugby World Cup 2015
 
European Nations Cup
 
video gallery
 
Rugby Facilities
 
Youth Training Centers
 
Foreign Players
 
shop
 
antidoping
 
keep rugby clean
 
helpful links
 
referee
 
Archive

 

საზოგადოებრივი მაუწყებლის 1 არხი

 

 

რადიო პალიტრა

 

ლელო
 
 
 

 

Logo of Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs of Georgia tbc bank logo Natakhtari logo Minda logo